Friday, October 31, 2008

Service

I got out of my car and walked the short path to the front door of the small house. It was not in the worst street but certainly not the best in town; nothing too special about the house itself but it had a lot of memories for me. I took out the key from my pocket, replacing it with the keys from my car; opening the door as silently as I could I stepped inside, locking it behind me. I slipped my shoes off and slid them to the usual place under the side table in the short hall. There was a client's large handbag under the table; I made sure to place my shoes to one side.

I surveyed the room to my right; nothing much had changed since my last time here, simple couches, small TV in the corner. There was never much clutter here; sometimes I had to remind myself that no one really lived here, that no one ever came here except for nights like these. I dumped my keys, wallet and phone on the table. I turned to the left, and on silent sliding sock covered feet, I moved down the hall. I knew the layout of this house like my own, I knew the room they waited in.

Gauze curtains covered the opening. I took the opportunity of the opacity to witness the scene inside. Candle light flicked its warm orange glow throughout the room, highlighting Mistress's hair as she bent over the shape on the bed. It was a girl, wrist straps held her on the bed. She was stripped and wore a black mask over her eyes. She looked in her early twenties, mousey brown hair and soft curved body. The girl was moaning to the Mistress's attention. She was using her favourite tool, a feathered crop, to tickle and tease. The girl on the bed turned her face toward me and the covered doorway. It felt as if she was looking at me through the mask. Her mouth opened as she licked her lips, it seemed as if she was anticipating my taste.
I stepped back my breath caught in my throat. How could she see me through the mask? The girl's head turned a little, as if she was startled by my movement away from the door. Mistress looked up to her movement and seeing me, signalled for me to get out of my clothes and to come in.

Shaking my head to clear the thoughts of the girl looking at me, I turned and went to the bathroom, where I undressed, placing my clothes in a neat, folded pile on the bench where I always left them. Leaving my underwear on, I returned to the room, this time gently pulling aside the curtain and walked in. Mistress greeted me with a hand, which I kissed as I bowed my head to her.

“My dear,” Mistress began speaking to the girl on the bed, “He has arrived. He shall begin to pleasure you.” I climbed on to the large bed between her legs, kneeling I leaned forward and kissed her breasts and belly, working my way toward the real goal.
I often helped Mistress out with things such as this, mostly though, it was for couple therapy, where the Mistress would make husbands and boyfriends watch as I sexually pleasured their wife/partner. The Mistress believed that jealous men made better lovers; sometimes it worked. Sometimes they came back, and had better sex together than they ever had alone. Sometimes, I had to defend my self from an attacking partner and sometimes the man left, or joined in. Either way, I did as I was told.

It was not often that I was required for these one on one sessions with the Mistress, but this client wanted an invisible man to pleasure her.

I had moved down the girls body, reaching her pubic mound. I shuffled backwards and rested my feet off the edge of the huge bed, my butt sticking up in the air I began to let my mouth and tongue do all the work. Feeling her body respond as her moans increased, I knew I was hitting the right spot. This was what the Mistress used me for; oral pleasure was something I just had the right moves for. Somehow I seemed to be able to read a clitoris and know just how to treat it to bring out the most for the owner. Not to sound too up myself, I also have had a lot of practice and instruction from the Mistress. Basically, it was what I was paid for and I did a good job.
I could feel the girl getting wetter, and had moved my hand to start rimming her vagina when I felt the Mistress's crop between my legs. She spread me wider and moved a hand in to pull mine back, whispering in my ear “Don't touch that yet.” The Mistress pulled her hand back and ran her fingers along my belly and groin, causing an almost instant response. The hand lingered as my dick grew. Pulling the front of my underwear down, the Mistress let my erection free.
This was a technique used often at this point. The Mistress would further humiliate a husband or partner by making them pleasure me while I pleasured their love. Mostly, though, this signalled the time for the lover to take over, the Mistress only making them touch me for a short while before making me change place with them. Sometimes, though, the guy would enjoy the situation so much I'd have to show restraint and not ejaculate. There was no such trouble with the Mistress doing the honours, it was as if she was trying so many techniques that I had trouble staying focused on the task in front of my face. She squeezed, then stroked and pulled and held and pinched, managing to maintain my erection with no fear of anything else occurring.

At an unseen signal, the Mistress moved her hand, and with a touch to my shoulder pulled me up. I looked to her, was told to strip, and was handed a condom packet. I did as I was told, dropped my pants, and tore the packet open. I gave my member some attention and once fully recovered, I encased my penis in it's rubberised sheath. I really hated the feel of condoms, not that someone in my business who had any sense did not use them, I just found that I gained no pleasure from them. Then again, I guess it was not my job to get pleasure but to give it.

Once again, I mounted the bed and moved myself further up between the girl's legs leaning forward, I positioned my erection just over her pelvic mound Sliding back, I felt the head of my penis run down her vaginal crease. Pausing, I moved forward again, feeling the gentle resistance give way as I eased myself into her vagina. Beginning slowly, I arched my back and moved myself in and out. The girl moaned and I saw her neck muscles tighten and her arms pull against the restraints. Her face turned to look into mine and once again I had the feeling that she could see me through the mask. Then her face turned away as I managed to hit a perfect spot. I noticed that the Mistress had left, leaving me alone with the client was something she had never done before. Thinking to myself that she would be back soon, I began to pick up the pace, getting into a good rhythm, I felt the girl ride along with me.

I then began to feel something different with my penis, it no longer felt like I was wearing a condom Fearing I had broken it, I began to pull out, but felt resistance. I could still move back and forward but if I tried to extract my penis, I could not move any further. I began to open my mouth to call out to try to get away, the girls hands reach out and pulled my head down.



The girl's lips found the man's and she kissed him hard and long, opening her mouth to cover him completely. Releasing him the girl hooked her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her. Panic formed in the man's eyes as he struggled against her strength, his jaw flexed and moved as he tried to call out to his Mistress. Covered in sealer the man's mouth would not open, he grunted in surprise pulling a hand to his face, it came away sticky with the slime that completed encased his lower face. Moaning in panic he tried to tear away the stuff on his face, the girls hand caught both his arms pining them to the bed.

Legs pumped him, the girl forced the man to keep fucking her. Rocking him backwards and forwards, as she held tightly on to his his penis inside her.

“Just go with it” she whispered to the man, though her mouth never moved. He suddenly felt compelled to, and began to pump and push willing himself to ejaculate to end it and let his flaccid self slip out of her and escape. She writhed below him tossing her head as he fucked her harder, trying to come as quick as he could.

The eye mask had moved aside in the girl's thrashing movements reviling her eyes. Twin glowing diamonds of bright light. The man's gaze moved towards to light, starred straight into the girl's face. His mind fell into the blinding light, piercing him as the light flooded his whole body with pain. At the same time his primed body released it's hold and pumped his semen into her. With another groan and twitching thrusts the man's eyes closed and he fell, deflated, on to the girl.

Pumping his prone body a few more time with her strong legs, the girl carefully disentangled herself from the sweat-covered man, releasing the flaccid penis. The girl arranged the seed giver in a comfortable fashion and removed all the sealer from his mouth. His breathing was returning to normal as sleep took over. Being careful to protect the sacred seed she had harvested, the girl dressed and moved down the hall. The Mistress waited in the lounge, slack jawed and doe eyed. The girl released her mind with a flick of her head and let her body fall asleep as well. Carefully putting on her dark sunglasses and grabbing her white cane from her bag, she collected a key from the side table and unlocked the door. Moving outside, the girl used the key to locked the door and slid it back under the jam.

The girl tap tap taped her way home, safe in the knowledge that she had enough seed to finally save her family.

No comments: